Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

A New Beginning

I have been thinking about writing blogs for quite some time now, however, I don't know, but I could never find enough strength to start writing a new post. I usually blame my office schedule for this, then at times, I used to blame my family life for this but deep inside I always knew that it was fear of rejection which was stopping me from starting off.

Yesterday, while going to bed, I started telling my daughter about one of my blogger friend, Mridula Dwivedi    who is someone I am really envy of and at the same time whom I look up to. As if my daughter was fed up and she literally screamed, "Why in the hell don't you do something in your life?" This was like a wake up call for me and I realized that it was now a high time that I too, start to share my travel experiences with fellow netizens.

This blog is a humble attempt to share my travel experiences with all of you and I do hope that you might find something which may assist you in planning your next vacation.

Cheers!!!

   

2 comments:

  1. Bhavesh N. Pattni7 September 2012 at 23:56

    Arnold Bennett has rightly said

    'The chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance.

    The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled,
    as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment in all your life.

    You can turn over a new leaf every hour
    if you choose.'

    Good luck or turning a new leaf each day and for all the new endeavours, beginnings.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well and aptly said Bhavesh, and your words mean a lot to me at this juncture...thanks a lot again...

    ReplyDelete